Pull apart bread is the ultimate dish you have to serve if you have friends at home!
It’s funny, it’s delicious and it will delight everyone.
- 1 loaf bread
- 10 slices bacon
- 200 gr kefalotyri cheese
- 100 gr butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs
- 1 clove garlic (melted like puree)
- 100 gr grated Parmesan.
- Put butter, garlic, herbs and parmesan in a saucepan and let it melt.
- Cut the loaf in squares with a knife, without reaching the bottom of the bread.
- Pour the melted butter mixture on the bread taking care to go everywhere.
- Then fill the slits with bacon and pieces from the kefalotyri cheese. Bake in a well preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes.