I do not know how I did not find this recipe earlier as an apple pie apple!
Its architecture with the apple roasted in its juices under the dough while the dough becomes crisp on the upper side creates a unique feel! It’s a recipe they love in America, and now I can say I understand them absolutely!
- VEGAN APPLE CRUMBLE WITH ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS
- APPLE BROWNIES
- FRENCH APPLE TART
- APPLE TART WITH CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- 1dose dough, for sweet tarts (Click here to see the recipe)
- 5 large red apples
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- ½ orange (the juice)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 70 gr white sugar
- 50 gr liquid black sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon corn flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, grated
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 dates, cut into small pieces
- 20 gr raisins
- 30 gr hazelnuts, roasted
- Preheat the oven to 210 °C.
- Butter a pyrex of 25 cm with a depth of 5-6 cm.
- Prepare the dough (according to the instructions you will find here) and then wrap it with a film and put it in the refrigerator to cool. It must be cold to get it right.
- Peel the apples and remove the core. Then cut into pieces, about 8 pieces each apple.
- Then transfer the apples to a large bowl and add all other ingredients. Mix very well.
- Then, open the dough with the rolling pin and using a pizza knife or a sharp knife, cut small squares, counting approximately 5x5 cm.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan and spread it all over the surface.
- Then take the little squares of dough and place them as roof over the apples leaving now and then some spaces for the juices.
- Bake the apple pie on the middle grill for 20 minutes and then on the bottom grill for another 15 minutes, until the dough is beautifully browned and the juices are boiling.
- Serve hot or at room temperature with vanilla ice cream. Keep for one day out of the refrigerator or for 3 days in the refrigerator.