Although this is a recipe for pineapple yoghurt dessert, I want to talk to you about mango. Trying to prepare desserts with no sugar, I discovered the magic of mature mango. It is like banana: when it is properly mature it may replace sugar, giving a very sweet, exotic and light flavour.
- 4 INGREDIENTS ONLY FRIDGE DESSERT RECIPE WITH DULCE DE LECHE
- MASTIC CREAM WITH STRAWBERRIES
- 400 g yoghurt
- 300 g pineapple, cut into pieces
- 200 ml pineapple juice (or syrup from canned pineapple)
- 1 mango (properly mature)
- 30 g pineapple jelly powder without sugar (2 packages)
- Add the mango flesh in a blender and blend until it is puréed.
- Then, boil the pineapple juice or syrup.
- When it is hot enough, pour inside the jelly powder and stir properly.
- Inside a bowl, mix the yoghurt with the mango purée and the syrup in which you have dissolved the jelly.
- Finally, add the pineapple pieces and stir the mixture.
- Transfer inside a tin and allow 3 hours to set in the fridge.