Galette is perfect for every season of the year! The only thing you have to change is its filling, each time the fruits that you have to add! Today I prepared one with pineapple -that you can find during all the year- and juicy vanillas! Of course, you can fill it with apple, pear, peach or any other fruit you have at hand!
- 4 INGREDIENTS ONLY FRIDGE DESSERT RECIPE WITH DULCE DE LECHE
- MASTIC CREAM WITH STRAWBERRIES
- 125 g of wholegrain flour
- 100 g shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 160 g butter
- 3 tablespoons jam without sugar
- 200 g thinly sliced fresh fruits (pineapple and vanillas)
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Inside a large bowl add the flour, the shredded coconut, the sugar and the butter.
- Knead with your hands until you get hard dough.
- Wrap the dough with cling film and transfer to the fridge. Allow 1 hour to rest.
- Using a rolling pin spread the dough in an irregular shape.
- Spread on top of it the jam, using a spoon.
- Top it with the fruits.
- Fold the edges of the dough until you cover the edges of the jam.
- Bake for 60 minutes to 160°C.
- Finally, serve with vanilla ice cream.