Few ingredients and a lot of love make the most delicious cake you have ever tasted.
- 3 large darkened bananas
- 50 gr pecan, crumbled
- 75 gr sunflower oil, plus extra for cake form
- 100 gr brown sugar
- 225 gr flour for all uses (or use self-raising flour and reduce the baking powder 2 tsp)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (heaped)
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Remove the peel from the bananas and mash them with a fork.
- Mix them with sunflower and sugar.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, pecan and mix well.
- Pour the mixture to a greased cake pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Check the cake and if it starts to brown, cover it with aluminum foil.
- Bake for another 20 minutes or check if it is cooked with a toothpick, if it comes out clean it is ready.
- Let it cool down a bit before cutting it. Of course it is delicious when it is freshly baked, but the next day it is lovely and juicy.