No summer is complete without a chocolate salami in the fridge! Today I am mixing chocolate with peanut butter and a shot of vodka to make it more… adult. You may don’t add any booze if you have kids around the house.
- 225 g. cookies
- 125 g. dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons raw cocoa
- 1 shot vodk
- 125 ml concentrated milk
- 125 g peanut butter and another 50 g of the food styling
- 50 g cow butter
- Smash the cookies into medium size pieces
- Melt the chocolate in double boiler and add milk and butter
- Stir into the pot the remaining cocoa, peanut butter and vodka.
- Finally, add the chocolate mixture into the smashed cookies and mix well with your hands so that it goes everywhere and gets homogenized
- Cover a rectangular cake tray with greaseproof paper
- Put in the middle of the form a line of peanut butter and spread the remaining mixture on top
- Put in the freezer for at least 2 hours and serve chilled.