Summer heat wave got me thinking of handamde ice cream. This one is a perfect ballance of a super fruity peach flavor and caramel.
- 1200 gr fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 200 ml cream fresh
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole milk, (it might take 1 1/2 cups of milk depending on the peaches)
- Puree peaches with the sugar and cream fresh in a blender or food processor.
- In a ice cream freezer container, mix together the peach mixture, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, caramel sauce and vanilla. Pour in enough whole milk to fill the container to the fill line, about 2 cups.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions to freeze the ice cream.