For today’s recipe you will only dirty a pan! Only one utensil and your dish, in case you get to a plate and not eat it all through the pan!
The reason for today’s recipe is the PINDOS chicken sausage – awarded in an international competition in Brussels – that I wanted to try on a summer pasta. Just a few days ago, the PINDOS mountain chickens were also available in cold meats! We always talk about sausages from 100% fresh mountain chicken, gluten-free. Another reason I wanted to add to my recipes is that it is a non-blended sausage with other meats, nutritious without depriving the delightful, slightly spicy flavor of the sausage.
I choose fresh tortellini because they are cooked al dente with the fat from Pindos chicken sausage and the spinach juices without having to boil in water. These tortellini will be found in the supermarket in the fridge and not in the shelf with the other pasta.
Want to win a plateau with PINDOS sausage products? Take part in the contest on instagram following these simple steps:
- Prepare a dish of PINDOS sausages by suggesting your own delicious selection..
- Follow the PINDOS account ( https://www.instagram.com/kotopoula_pindos/)
- Upload photo from the plate, tag @kotopoula_pindos and hashtag #nostimiepilogi #pindos.
For the whole of June, a lucky winner (4 in total) will win a platter with PINDOS products every week. Read the terms of the competition in one click here,
- 500 gr fresh tortellini
- 500 gr fresh spinach
- 500 gr white mushrooms, Champignon type
- 1 chicken sausage PINDOS
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 100 gr feta cheese, cut into cubes
- Salt and Pepper (at will)
- Some olive oil for sauteing (1 tablespoon)
- Cut the rustic Pindos chicken sausage to thin slices.
- Put the slices of sausage with some olive oil in a non-stick pan and saute them with the mushrooms.
- Then add tortellini and spinach.
- With a wooden spoon mix well.
- Salt pepper as desired.
- Siftly cook until the spinach loses all its liquids.
- Then remove from the heat, add the basil pesto and mix well.
- Add the feta cubes and serve.