A super-duper summer recipe for shrimp pasta which is perfectly combined with a delicious and foolproof to prepare sauce with avocado as its main ingredient.
- VEAL WITH TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE
- BOLOGNESE AND CHEESE SAUCE CANNELLONI IN A POT
- PASTA WITH FIGS AND PROSCIUTTO RECIPE
- Pasta (for 2 portions)
- 150 g vegetables (peppers, carrots, zucchinis, peas or whatever else you prefer)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 10 shrimps, peeled
- ½ of a lemon, juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- ½ of a bunch spearmint, thinly chopped
- Salt (as much as you like)
- Freshly ground pepper
- Add plenty of salted water in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Cut the vegetables into small cubes.
- Cook the pasta according to packaging directions, in the same pot with the vegetables. When they are ready, remove the pot from the heat and sieve them.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the shrimps.
- When the shrimps are ready at both their sides, add the pasta with the vegetables to the pan and stir the mixture.
- Add the avocado flesh, the lemon juice, the chili flakes, the paprika, the spearmint, the salt and the pepper in a blender. Blend until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Transfer the sauce to the frying pan and stir properly.
- Add the zest of the lemon and serve immediately.