Τhis pasta salad could be a main course as well!
In case there are leftovers make sure to pack them in your lunch bag for work!
- 200 gr pasta of our choice (penne or trivelaki) 100 gr cabbage, sliced through mandolin 2 large carrots, grated 1/2 avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 2-3 tablespoon lemon juice or cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 orange, only zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions of the package.
- In a large serving bowl mix all the salad ingredients.
- In a bowl or a blender mix the ingredients for the sauce.
- Just before serving the salad, drizzle with tahini sauce, salt and pepper and stir with a spoon.