This recipe is the easiest recipe you can prepare for Valentine’s Day! You can only use two ingredients, ie tart dough for tarts and jam!
Of course, if you have time you can make yourself the tart dough (Click here to see the recipe!) It will take you about 15 minutes to prepare it! Like all desserts with few ingredients, flavor depends on the raw material. A nice tart and a good jam will impress.
- RED VELVET CAKE
- PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CAKE
- CHOCOLATE HEART POPS
- CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE
- CHOCOLATE – MASCARPONE CREAM PAVLOVA CAKE
- 1 dose tart dough (click here to see the recipe), cold, from the refrigerator
- 300 gr jam of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and place it on a large piece of paper.
- Cover with another sheet of paper and open it with a roller 5mm thick.
- Take a bunch of cookies cutters and begin to cut little hearts of the dough to cover the tart on the top.
- Butter and flour a tart pan.
- Spread the dough on the bottom of the tart pan and ''blind'' bake for 6-7 minutes.
- Remove the tart and fill with the jam.
- Place the pieces of dough that have been cut over the jam, leaving a little distance between them.
- Bake in a well preheated oven for 15-18 minutes.