Croissants are the best friend of the homemade brunch! Today I fill them with a very light cream of freshly ground parmesan and slices of ripe avocado.
IngredientsFor Parmesan Cream:
- 1 onion, cubed
- 300 gr. mushrooms
- 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- zest from 1 lemon
- 250 gr. cream cheese
- 200 gr. parmesan cheese, freshly crushed
- 1 avocado cut into slices
- 10 butter croissants (Click here)
- In a pan, saute the onion until it is brown.
- Add the garlic and the mushrooms and let them scoop out all their liquids.
- Once they are sauteed, lower the kitchen eye and add cream cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Add the spices, herbs and zest and stir well.
- Let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Fill the butter croissants with parmesan cream and 2-3 slices of avocados and serve.