Super easy and healthy oven omelet with plenty of vegetables that are good for you!
- 6 eggs
- 100 gr oats
- 500 gr anthotyro cheese
- 8 baby zucchini
- 1 onion
- 6 white mushrooms
- 2 peppers
- 1/2 lemon (juice and zest)
- 1 bunch mint
- Preheat the oven.
- Cut the onions into cubes and the mushrooms in slices and sauté them in a non-stick pan with minimum olive oil.
- Cut peppers in cubes.
- Cut 4 zucchini into thin slices.
- Chop the mint.
- Cut 250 gr. anthotyro cheese in cubes.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the peppers, zucchini, mint, anthotyro, sautéed onions and mushrooms, salt, pepper, oats and lemon (juice and zest). Mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a baking pan.
- On the surface, decorate put 4 pieces zucchini, cut vertical and the remaining anthotyro cheese cut into thick slices.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and add a little pepper.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180ºC. Cover the first 20 minutes with aluminum foil.