I love the recipes that just mix everything in a bowl and you’re ready for the oven!
You only mess with a bowl and the pan that you use to bake and the result is great!
Chocolate is optional, but for me it is “vital”.
- 70 gr whole grain flour
- 225 gr oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- zest from 2 oranges
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 30 gr dark chocolate couverture
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well with a hand mixer or a spatula until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Put the raisins, sunflower and pumpkin seeds on top and press slightly inward by hand.
- Bake for about 40 minutes and then remove it and allow it to come to room temperature.
- Melt the couverture into a double boiler and with a spoon make "splashes" on the surface.
- Once cooled, cut into pieces.