This is a foolproof, light and full of flavour cake. It has the sweetness of the oranges and the freshness of the yoghurt that make it absolutely suitable for the hot days of the spring. It is also perfect to accompany a cup of white tea.
- 180 ml olive oil, preferably from Mytilene
- 60 ml fresh orange juice
- 2 eggs
- 330 g coconut sugar
- 280 g yoghurt
- Zest of 2 oranges
- 300 g self-rising flour
- Put the olive oil and the eggs in a bowl.
- Add also the sugar and beat with an eggwhisk.
- Add the orange juice, the yoghurt, the zest and, finally, the flour.
- Stir properly with a spatula.
- Grease and flour a cake tin of your choice and transfer to it the mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour in preheated oven at 160°
- Optionally, garnish with a glace of white chocolate.