Today I prepare a recipe you asked me to prepare by sending a lot of messages via Instagram. Although I have tried a lot of apple oatmeal cookies recipes, this is their easiest version, prepared in just some minutes with a few only ingredients.
- 300 g oat flour
- 5 g baking powder
- 200 ml sunflower oil
- 100 g chocolate pearls
- 60 ml honey
- 2 apples
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Grate the apples inside a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix properly until all of them are evenly distributed.
- Shape the biscuits and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- When you have removed them from the oven, allow them to cool properly.
- Preserved in a sealed box for 5 days.