Now that the pumpkin is in its season, you have the best opportunity to make the healthiest and “most hearty” soft cookies.
Their taste will excite you no matter whether you are or not a vegan! If you want to, replace the agave syrup with honey.
Cookies need just 7 minutes of baking. When you take them out of the oven they will look as if they are not ready. As soon as they cool they will have tightened and you will see what they do not need more baking!
- 90 gr oat flour
- 70 gr all purpose or gluten-free flour
- 1 teasponn baking powder
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup
- 100 gr pumpkin, baked and blended to puree
- 3 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 150 gr chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C degrees.
- In a bowl, mix oat flour, all purpose flour, baking powder, ginger and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk maple syrup, pumpkin purée, oil and vanilla.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients until a batter forms.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Form into cookies using an ice cream scoop.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180°C for 7 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.