Salt is not only for savory food. It’s also perfect for sweet recipes like these oatmeal cookies. Switching between salty and sweet flavor these cookies turn even more addictive while fleur de seul flakes melt in your mouth.
- 250 g. oatmeal flakes
- 100 g. sesame
- 100 ml green tea, room temperature
- 80 g. honey
- 50 ml sunflower oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 pinches salt flower Seacrets Inspirations
- Beat oatmeal flakes in a blender until they turn to flour.
- Add sesame and continue beating.
- In another bowl mix together tea and honey.
- Add oatmeal flour, sesame, oil, cinnamon, baking powder and 1 pinch of salt and mix until homogenous dough.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate until tight but not sticky.
- When dough is ready remove it from the fridge and start kneading the cookies.
- Sprinkle cookies with two pinches of fleur de seul.
- Bake in a well preheated oven at 180ºC for about 15 minutes until cookies get a golden color.