Today’s recipe is one of the recipes I made in my Instagram stories videos and which made some ”noise” when I uploaded it! The photo on Facebook reached over 1,000 likes!
As I read in your comments, you do not have all instagram and that’s why I’m uploading it here also! The cookies of this recipe do not come out very sweet, as I prefer and suggest them! If you want to be more sweet you can add 2 tablespoons of sugar.
Follow me on instagram @gabnikolaidis to see the recipes i create every day!
- DATE ENERGY BITES WITH ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS
- LEMON MOUSSE WITH ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS
- VEGAN APPLECRUMBLE WITH ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS
- 150 gr oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 90 gr cocoa tahini
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Beat the oats in the blender until they become flour.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl, with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- With a spoon form small biscuits and sort them on a baking sheet that is covered with greaseproof paper.
- Bake in a well preheated oven at 180 ° C for 12 minutes.