I posted this recipe in my instagram stories a few days ago and I had countless messages, so I decided to upload it here too!
- 20 dates, royal (medjool dates)
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup nuts, of your choice
- 1/2 cup ιndian coconut (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Put oats with nuts in a pyrex and bake for 10 minutes.
- Beat the dates in a blender until you have a homogeneous paste.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl very well until it forms a very firm mixture.
- Spread the mixture to a pyrex which is covered with greaseproof paper and press it hard with the bottom of a cup.
- Put it in the refrigerator for 3-5 hours and then cut into pieces