Two of everyone’s favorite ingredients, banana and nutella combined in one super easy and simple recipe.Plus: when you cut the cake a river of nutella will come out.
- 250 gr unsalted butter, melted
- 250 gr granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 300 all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 overripe bananas, mashed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2 cups Nutella
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease and flour a loaf pan and set aside. In a large bowl, melt the butter and let cool slightly.
- Whisk in the sugar then the eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour and baking soda.
- Fold in the mashed bananas until just combined.
- Spread 1/3 of the bread batter evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Dollop 1 cup of Nutella over the batter in the pan and then make a nice thick swirl through the batter with a table knife or bottom of a wooden spoon.
- Place ⅓ of the remaining batter evenly over the first layer and swirl with 1 cup of the remaining Nutella.
- Place the remaining batter evenly over the second layer and swirl.
- Place loaf pan on a baking sheet and bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.