This one is a very simple recipe for bars that you may freely change in flavor by adding other nuts or using raisins instead of cranberries.
- 120 g. oats
- 80 g. grated coconut
- 120 g. walnuts
- 80 g. sunflower seed
- 75g. fresh orange juice and zest
- 150 g. honey
- 35 g. cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 60 g. cranberries dried
- 200 g. chocolate
- 50 g peanut butter
- Add oats, cocoa, coconut and 1 pinch of salt in a large bowl.
- Break nuts in half and pour them into the bowl.
- Grate a little orange zest and pour in half of the cranberries and vanilla extract.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Once melted, add honey, peanut butter and orange juice.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the other bowl and mix.
- Spread this mixture in a 30 x 10 pan covered with greaseproof paper.
- Put the remaining walnuts, cranberries and sunflower on top.
- Wrap with cling film and press down well
- Place in the refrigerator for two hours to freeze and then cut into pieces.