Original, foolproof and light, this fruity and cool salad is ideal for office menu or for a quick dinner.
- BULGUR SALAD WITH CHICKPEAS AND VEGETABLES
- FETA CHEESE AND POMEGRANATE POTATO SALAD
- GREEK SALAD WITH AVOCADO
IngredientsFor the salad
- 2 sliced nectarines
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons of tyrakafteri (or burrata, if you are into less spicy ingredients)
- ½ of a bunch basil
- 1 tablespoons of pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of molasses
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- Zest of half a lemon
- Freshly ground pepper
InstructionsFor the salad
- Slice the nectarines.
- Put a grill pan over heat.
- Cook the nectarines for 3 minutes in each of their sides.
- Add the nectarines to a plate, add to it the rest of the ingredients and then pour them over with the dressing.
- Add all of the ingredients in a shaker and shake them well.