A traditional eggplant spread recipe gains mew appeal thanks to the walnuts input. It’s perfect to accompany fish and chips dishes, or just to spread on fresh bread!
- FARFALLE AL FORNO WITH PEPPERS AND EGGPLANT
- EGGPLANT MUFFINS WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO
- CHICKEN, EGGPLANT AND BASIL PESTO SANDWICH
- 5 large eggplants
- 2 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 2 teaspoons of vinegar
- ½ of a cup olive oil
- 1 cup coarsely smashed walnuts
- 2 teaspoons of yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons of parsley, thinly cut
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cut the eggplants into halves, grease their internal side with olive oil and bake them at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and, using a spoon, remove their flesh.
- Put it in a bowl. Using a fork, squash it properly.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the garlic, the olive oil, the vinegar, the parsley, the walnuts and finally, when it has completely cooled down, the yoghurt.
- Stir properly and transfer to the fridge.