Todays recipe combines my top favorite oats tart crust and a super healthy filling with matcha tea and cashews.
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
- MATCHA NINJA TEA WAFFLES
- MATCHA LATTE RECIPE
- VEGAN SWEET POTATO AND CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- PASTA AL FORNO WITH VEGAN CAULIFLOWER ”BESSAMEL”
IngredientsFor the oats crust: Click here to get the recipe For the cream:
- 300 gr raw cashews (soaked for mimimum 5 hours or better overnight)
- 2 tbsp matcha tea
- 40 ml agave syrup
- 20 ml coconut oil
- 100 gr almond butter
For the cream:
- In a high speed blender place all ingredients and pulse until creamy.
- Spread the cream on the crus.
- Decorate with some matcha tea powder.