Water with lemon not only keeps you hydrated during the course of the day, but it is also a source of many more health benefits, thanks both to its antibacterial and antiviral nature and to the fact that it boosts the immune system. Lemon has a refreshing taste and flavour, while it is a good source of vitamin C.
At the same time, Matcha Ninja is one of the most beautiful gifts you can do to yourself, especially at this period of the year.
Matcha Ninja has 137 times the antioxidant properties of green tea, something that make it the best ally in anti aging! It improves the digestive function and it enhances the metabolism. It is a source of energy and concentration, something that makes it the best substitute for coffee. It improves your mood and it may has result when you are not at your best, psychologically speaking. It is of grave importance that Matcha Ninja is ceremonial grade matcha tea, id est the one of highest quality in the world, something that maximizes its benefits for you!
- ½ of a lemon
- ½ of a lime
- ½ cup of water
- ½ teaspoon of Matcha Ninja
- Sweetener of your own choice (sugar, stevia, agave syrup, coconut sugar, whatever you want)
- Add to a coffee pot 3 tablespoons of water, the Matcha Ninja and the sweetener of your own choice in the quantity you want.
- Bring it to heat but not to a boil, so the qualities of the tea will be preserved.
- Stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Squeeze the lemon and the lime.
- In a glass, add the juice of the lemon and the lime, the water and the tea mixture.
- Optionally, add ice cubes.
- Stir and serve immediately.