Cool and light dessert ideal following a dinner or with your afternoon tea!
IngredientsFor the cream
- 750 ml goat milk
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoon sugar
- 5 tablespoon corn flour
- 2 pieces mastic crushed with some sugar or a few drops of mastic
- 4-5 strawberries
- dark chocolate flakes
- In a bowl beat eggs with sugar, cornflour and some milk by using a whisk.
- Pour the remaining milk in a saucepan over medium heat. When it's warm pour it in the bowl and stir well. Pour the mixture in the saucepan.
- Add mastic and keep stirring until a creamy mixture. Remove from heat.
- Wash strawberries.
- Cut strawberries in the middle and place them in glasses.
- Αdd cream until you get about halfway. Continue with strawberries and finish with cream.
- Garnish with dark chocolate flakes.