Two pure Greek products, such as manouri cheese and fistiki of Aegina, “marry” well on a green salad base.
- 2 handfuls of green salad mix (arugula, lettuce, cabbage)
- 1/2 carrot, cut into strips
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Aegina pistachios
- 100 gr manouri cheese
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice (and lemon zest 1/2)
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Salt and pepper (at will)
- Bake the manouri cheese on grill (or on a non-stick pan with some olive oil)
- Mix all other ingredients of the salad in a bowl.
- In a jar (i.e. from a jam) or shaker, put the dressing materials and beat them well.
- Pour the salad with the dressing.
- Finally, add the roasted manouri and serve.