An easy recipe to impress all your friends and guests this Christmas. Just melt the chocolate, dive mandarins and sprinkle with pistachio
- 3 mandarines
- 50 gr. couverture
- 40 gr. pistachio
- Melt the couverture into a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water, (bain marie).
- Transfer to a shot glass for convenience (and refill when empty)
- Crush the pistachio in a mortar.
- Peel the mandarins and place the slices on a baking sheet.
- Dip each mandarins slice into the chocolate, put it back on the baking sheet. and sprinkle with crushed pistachios