Today’s recipe is all in a bowl! It’s like an omelette, you simply mix all ingredients, bake and create a delicious, fruity and spicy pie.
- 5 eggs
- 400 gr. goat cheese (or feta cheese)
- 225 gr. halloumi grated
- 300 gr. pumpkin puree
- 200 gr. flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint chopped
- 5 tomatoes (cut in the middle)
- 150 gr. cold cuts finely chopped (I used sausage and syglino but you can add whatever you want)
- Grate the cheese on the coarse grater and put it in a bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients (except for cherry tomatoes) and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer it to a pan, buttered and floured (22 cm in diameter) and place the tomatoes on the surface.
- Bake in a well preheated oven at 180 ° C for 50 minutes, until it gets a nice golden color.