Today’s recipe is a cheese pie that you can make for every day but also as an appetizer on a dinner! It needs a minimum preparation time since all you do is grate the cheese and then stir the mixture well.
- 150 gr. cornflour
- 100 gr. flour for all uses
- 8 gr. baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 200 gr. haloumi cheese, grated in thin grater
- 250 gr. feta cheese, crumbled
- 100gr. galotyri cheese
- 3 florina peppers (roasted, in brine) sliced
- 1 tablespoon of herbs (thyme, mint or whatever else you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon of paprika (hot or smoked)
- Salt and Pepper (at will)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a bowl sift the cornflour to the flour (for all uses) and baking powder.
- In another bowl beat the eggs with the galotyri cheese.
- Bring the two blends together and mix thoroughly.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Butter and flour a pan of 22-25 cm diameter.
- Transfer the mixture to the pan.
- Bake in a well preheated oven at 180 ° C for 50 minutes or until it gets a nice golden color.