I made the most delicious lava chocolate cakes and of course they disappeared immediately!I made the most delicious lava chocolate cakes and of course they disappeared immediately!
Although i “edited” the recipe, making it without lactose, the taste of the cake was not affected at all, and it made me think if I can apply it to other desserts, now that I pay more attention on my diet.
- 40 gr granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 120 gr dark chocolate
- 40 gr lactose free Bitam
- 28 gr whole wheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and cover three ramekins very well with lactose free Bitam and cocoa powder.
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar, egg, egg yolk, vanilla, espresso powder and salt.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate and Lactose Free Bitam in a double boiler.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the sugar mixture and stir just until combined.
- Sprinkle the flour over the chocolate mixture and fold in. Do not over mix! Your cakes will be tough if you do. Only fold in until no more flour streaks remain.
- Pour the batter, which will be quite sticky, into the ramekins and bake for 13 minutes. The center should not longer appear wet when they're ready.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes in the ramekins and then flip out onto a plate.
- Serve immediately.