A variation of our beloved hot dog, perfect for a buffet!
- 3 tortillas
- 3 Mykonos sausages
- 1 carrot, grated
- 100 gr cabbage, grated in mandolin or chopped
- 150 gr cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt, as preffered
- Pepper, as preffered
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- With a knife, cut along the sausages and bake them in the oven at 180 °C for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the filling.
- Open the tortillas and fill each tortilla with the mixture of filling and then add the sausages.
- Close the tortillas and wrap in greaseproof paper or aluminum foil.
- Tighten them well and cut them in the middle with a serrated knife and serve.