- 112 gr. butter (cold)
- 90 gr. sugar
- 200 gr. flour
- 130 gr. powdered almond
- 1 egg
- 2 gr. salt
- butter or oil for the tart preparation
- Mix butter and sugar in the mixer and homogenized with the whisk.
- Add egg and mix for 2 more minutes.
- Change whisk with hook and add the rest ingredients until a homogenous mixture.
- Cover with a cloth and put mixture in the fridge for 40 minutes.
- Place dough between two sheets of baking paper and roll out with a rolling pin, starting from the center of dough and press in all directions, until a round, uniform and 1/2 cm. thick pastry sheet takes form (it must be bigger than the tart case).
- Oil and sprinkle with flour the tart case, shaking off excess.
- Spread dough in tart case and cover the bottom and the sides. Cut surplus dough.
How to pre-bake dough
- Cover dough's surface with baking paper and place over lots of beans so it won't expand.
- Bake at 170ºC for 15 minutes, remove the beans and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Take it out the oven and let the dough cool down.