The most popular spring fruit takes a leading role in the salad you will prepare for the office.
- 2 handfuls of green salad mix (arugula, lettuce, cabbage)
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into cubes
- 1/2 avocado, cut into cubes
- 4 strawberries, cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoons balsamic
- 1 tablespoons orange juice (and zest of 1/2 orange)
- 1/2 clove garlic (optional)
- Salt and pepper (at will)
- Mix all ingredients except strawberries in a bowl.
- In a jar (i.e. from a jam) or shaker we put the dressing materials and beat them well.
- Pour the salad with the dressing.
- Finally add the strawberries and serve.