There is no one who won’t get excited with this dip! So light, so balanced!
Great to start a large dinner or simply to cherish your friends with a few pies or breadsticks.
- 1 onion, cubed
- 250 gr spicy gruyere, grated
- 200 gr Mytilene ladotyri cheese, freshly ground
- 50 gr Domokos katiki cheese
- 50 gr pecorino Amfilochias, grated
- 50 gr metsovone, grated
- 50 ml heavy cream
- 300 gr mushrooms
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 1/2 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon. thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Saute the onions in a frying pan until golden brown.
- Add the garlic, leeks and mushrooms and leave them until they lose all their liquids and their volume decreases.
- We lower the heat and add all the cheese and cream.
- Add the spices and herbs and mix well until forms into a thick velvet dip.