Its special taste is a delicious surprise! The tried and tested recipe of chocolate salami gets a new appeal thanks to the addition of orange juice and zest. It’s foolproof to make, yet you have to prepare it at least 4 hours before serving!
- CHOCOLATE OAT COOKIES RECIPE WHITE
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE SALAMI
- PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE DESSERT SALAMI RECIPE
- 50 g biscuits
- 60 ml grapefruit juice (and zest of one grapefruit)
- 150 g cow’s butter
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 g cocoa powder
- Place the biscuits in a rectangular food container.
- Squeeze the grapefruit and pour its juice on top of the biscuits so they get soaked.
- Melt the butter over low heat so it will not be boiled.
- Then, stir the powdered sugar, the egg, the zest and the cocoa powder.
- Transfer the mix in the container with the biscuits and stir until you get a proper mixture.
- Line a cake pan with cling film and transfer the mixture inside.
- Press with a spoon until it gets the shape of the pan and transfer to the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the salami from the pan and serve in slices.