A foolproof recipe for a gourmet yogurt sauce with tsalafouti cream cheese, leek sausage, carrots, olive oil, fresh spearmint and freshly ground pepper that is combined with gnocchi and is garnished with a fried egg. The result is so delicious that everyone that tastes this plate, demands to get the recipe!
- VEGAN CHICKPEAS AND SWEET POTATO GNOCCHI (GLUTEN FREE)
- GNOCCHI WITH SPINACH AND FETA SAUCE IN A PAN
- GNOCCHI WITH CHERRY TOMATOES IN THE OVEN
- 400 g gnocchi
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 20 ml olive oil
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 leek sausage, thinly sliced
- 70 ml white wine
- 150 g 2% milkfat Greek yogurt
- 200 g tsalafouti cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of fresh spearmint, finely chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 eggs
- Grate the carrots on a fine shredder.
- Put a large non-stick pan over high heat and add the garlic and the olive oil.
- Stir for half a minute with a wooden ladle.
- Add the sausage, thinly sliced.
- Add the grated carrot and sauté for 1 minute, without stop stirring.
- Cool with the wine.
- Add ½ a glass of water.
- When the mixture has been brought to a boil, turn the heat down -without removing the pan from the heat- and add the gnocchi, the tsalafouti cream cheese and the yogurt and stir properly.
- Remove the pot from the heat, add salt, a lot of freshly ground pepper, the fresh spearmint and stir. Serve immediately.
- Fry the eggs and top with them each portion.