The easiest recipe for gnocchi! Just put all the ingredients together in a pan, stir and bake!
- GNOCCHI WITH SPINACH AND FETA SAUCE IN A PAN
- PASTA SHELLS FILLED WITH SPINACH SAUCE
- HOW TO MAKE PESTO AVOCADO
- 200 gr potato gnocchi
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 400 gr cherry tomatoes, cut in the middle
- Zest of 1 lemon
- A few leaves of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper, freshly ground
- 100 gr mascarpone
- 100 gr gorgonzola
- Preheat our oven to 170 °C.
- Cover with olive oil the surface of a pan.
- Add all the other ingredients (except cheeses) and mix.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven, put the cheese in various places and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve directly from the pan.