- 8 mature tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber or zucchini, peeled and chopped (you'll need a little more, cut into cubes for serving)
- 1 red roasted pepper or florina pepper, directly from the jar
- 1/2 onion peeled and chopped (you'll need a little more, cut into cubes for food styling)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 50 gr stale bread, cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoon red wine vinegar 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime (juice)
- Croutons for serving
- Put the tomatoes, cucumber, roasted pepper, red onion, garlic, salt, pepper, bread, vinegar and olive oil in a blender and beat them until they are completely homogeneous.
- Transfer to refrigerator and leave for at least 1 hour before serving.
- You can play with salt and lime juice to suit your taste.
- Decorate each bowl with chopped vegetables, lime and croutons