The good thing about pasta salads is that it’s hard not to succeed! With good quality ingredients such as ”kavoyrma”, a few fresh tomatoes and leeks, I can cook a full meal.
And what is left can be a perfect office-meal, because the longer it stays, the flavors are going to unite and become fuller.
- 250 gr fusilli pasta
- 200 gr leek
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 200 gr ''kavoyrma''
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Oil cheese from Mytilini in flakes
- Salt and Pepper
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions written in the box and then strain and rinse with tap water.
- Chop the leek in slices.
- Put two tablespoons of olive oil into a non-stick pan and let it burn.
- Put the leek in the pan and let it take out its liquids.
- Add the ''kavourma'' and mix well.
- Add a tablespoon of chicken or vegetable broth.
- Pour the pasta into the pan and mix well.
- Add the thyme, the green pepper, the tomatoes, the crithmum and the salt- pepper and mix well.
- Serve with oil-cheese from Mytilini in flakes and sunflower.