Here we are with this super delicious recipe for a fudge stuffed blondie. The dark chocolate-caramel filling comes in perfect harmony with the vanilla cake-like batter, in an unprecedented symphony of tastes. This blondie is not only an ideal accompaniment for afternoon’s coffee, but also a nice breakfast solution and a yummy children’s snack!
IngredientsFor the filling
- 220 g dark chocolate
- 220 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 120 g unsalted butter, melted
- 200 g light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 130 g all-purpose flour
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- In a small saucepan set over low heat, combine the condensed milk, the chocolate chips and the butter. Heat, stirring often, until melted and smooth. Let cool.
- In a large bowl stir together the butter and sugar. Stir in the egg and vanilla until smooth. Add in the salt and flour and stir until just combined. The mixture will be thick.
- Spread half of the batter into the bottom of a non stick cake pan. Scoop and flatten the fudge mixture evenly over the dough. It doesn’t have to be perfect. Spread the remaining batter over the fudge evenly to cover completely.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly golden on the outside but still fudgy and moist on the inside. It’s better to under-bake than over-bake here! Let cool completely before cutting!