Today we bake with a fruity tart with all those sweet fruits that are in their most beautiful phase at this time. Peaches and vanilla are getting married and exchanging juices on butter tart dough
You will need a mandolin (click here to see what I mean) or else you need very good abilities in cutting vegetables.
Ingredients1 serving sweet tart dough (Click here to see the recipe) 3 peaches 3 vanilla, white 3 vanilla, black 1 tablespoon corn flour 50 gr almond flour
- Prepare the dough according to the instructions you will find here.
- Wash the fruits thoroughly, cut them in the middle and remove the seeds.
- Cut all the fruits into thin strips and put them in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the corn flour and almond flour and mix with your hands.
- Transfer the fruits to the dough and place the strips of fruit as in the photo.
- Then cover with aluminum foil and bake in a well preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Once baked, allow it to come to room temperature and serve.