Today I prepare an easy oven frittata, id est an omelette that I begin to cook in the frying pan and end it up in the oven.
For this recipe, you need a frying pan that can be transferred to the oven, because this is the step that gives to the final dish its special texture.
- OVEN OMELET WITH ZUCCHINI AND GREEK ANTHOTYRO
- ”SFOUGGATO”- OVEN ZUCCHINI OMELET
- FROUTALIA FROM ANDROS
- 1 onion, cut into cubes
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- ½ of a broccoli
- 150 g feta cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil for frying
- Heat the olive oil inside a frying pan.
- Cook the buds of the broccoli in salted water for 5 minutes.
- Sauté the onion and the spring onion until golden brown.
- Then, add the broccoli and the feta cheese.
- Beat the eggs and add the paprika, salt and pepper.
- Pour the beaten eggs in the frying pan.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes and then transfer the frying pan in a pre-heated oven to 200°
- Bake for 10 minutes and your frittata is ready.