Now that strawberries are at their best is the best time to make this fruit stuffed tart.
Tip: Ratios are enough for 6 small tarts or a big one. I currently make small individual tarts, but you can follow exactly the same proportions for a big tart.
IngredientsFor the dough:
- 600 gr cleaned strawberries (or whatever other red fruit you want fresh or frozen. I did this with frozen berries)
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 2 tablespoons black sugar
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jam
- Prepare the dough for the sweet tart according to the instructions you will find with a click here. Blind bake and let it come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Put half the strawberries with the rest of the ingredients in a saucepan and mix them while lightly pressing the strawberries.
- Let them simmer on low heat for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Cut the remaining strawberries into small pieces and add them to the mixture.
- Then transfer the mixture into the already tart.
- Bake in a well preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, allow it to come to room temperature and serve.