There is nothing more traditional than fish roe salad at the Clean Monday menu and is one of my favorites!
- 400 gr stale bread
- 3 full tablespoons pink fish roe
- 2 lemons, juice
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tablespoon anise
- 500 ml olive oil
- To make the fish roe salad with bread, first soak the bread in water, drain well and then put it in the blender.
- Add the tarama, onion and dill. Beat the materials until pulverized.
- Drop by drop, with thread flow and always with the mixer in operation, pour the olive oil.
- The more we blend the ingredients, the softer our fish roe salad becomes.