I played with heart-shaped cutters, the classic recipe for butter biscuits, the magic colorful sprinkles and these beautiful cookies came out! Perfect to show how you feel on a special day.
- RED VELVET CAKE
- PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CAKE
- CHOCOLATE HEART POPS
- CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE
- CHOCOLATE – MASKARPONE CREAM PAVLOVA CAKE
- 200 gr margarine with butter, at room temperature
- 90 gr sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 vanilla
- 340 gr flour
- 60 gr jam
- 80 gr sprinkles (multicolored)
- Beat in the mixer the margarine with butter with sugar for 2'-3 '.
- Pour the egg and vanilla into it.
- Add the flour slowly and finally the truffle. It may seem that the mixture is like gravel sand, but in a few minutes into mixer it will be homogenized and will peel away from the walls.
- Stop the mixer and divide the dough into two sections.
- Wrap each portion on a film and gently press it and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 30-60 '.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and place it on a large piece of greaseproof paper. Cover with another sheet of paper and roll it out 5mm thick.
- As soon as we open it, take a shape cutter and begin to cut the dough.
- Place the shapes on the baking sheet, leaving a little distance between them.
- The remaining pieces, re-mold them with the roller and repeat the process
- Bake for 15-17 minutes depending on the size of cookies. They must come out of the oven almost white and not brown.
- Let them cool down and then fill them with the jam