This smoothie bowl food trend has saved my diet and life! It was the best thing to happen to me since I could not drink my smoothies with a straw and I was feeling such a foodblogger-weirdo eating them with a spoon! And then smoothie bowl was a common thing so it was OK but…. still I missed one factor! Crunchiness! So I decided to make a smoothie jam jars and use layers of granola coconut clusters in between of Fig Yogurt Smoothie! Perfection!
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 7 fresh figs, stems removed and cut in half
- 1/2 banana
- 1 peach, pitted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 100 g granola coconut clusters
- Add all ingredients except from granola clusters to a blender, and blend for about 20 to 30 seconds until fully combined.
- In a jam jar place all ingredients in layers starting by the granola clusters.
- Top up with fresh fruits.