Potato salad! What a beautiful word!
In today’s version, i am mixing sweet potato (which has a lower glycemic index) with baby potatoes. I add spicy feta and pomegranate that pop into the mouth giving a fruity feeling.
- 1 sweet potato
- 4 baby potatoes
- 100 gr feta cheese
- 10 tomato cherries, halved
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 pickled cucumber, sliced
- 100 gr turkey, cubed
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- Salt and freshly ground pepper (at will)
- Add salted water to a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Cut the baby potatoes into cubes and boil until al dente, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Cut the sweet potatoes into cubes and put them in an oiled pan.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Then remove the foil, add the baby potatoes and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the pan and transfer them to a bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Optionally you can add 1 tablespoon of olive oil per serving.