It’s more an inspiration than a recipe! In today’s post I want to inspire you put the ingredients on your plate with the most delicious way!
Tip 1: I used roasted baby potatoes in a slow cooker (see here the recipe) but you can use leftover baked potatoes.
Tip 2: Instead of canned red beans that i chose, you can try white beans, in the English breakfast standards or giant baked beans or chickpeas.
- 1 ''Thessaloniki'' bun
- 2 eggs
- olive oil for eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 baby potatoes (Check recipe here)
- 1/2 cup of red beans
- chilli flakes
- 1/2 lemon (juice and zest)
- In a large frying pan, put the oil fix the bun and pour in the two eggs. for better results, break the eggs into a bowl first and then pour them into the bun.
- Cover the pan with a lid on the pan so the eggs will cook well.
- Cut the avocado into slices and serve it with some olive oil and lemon juice. Add the zest, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
- In a large dish serve the bun with eggs, the avocado and then potatoes and beans.